Do you believe in love at first Sight?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

One Letter 6 Years in the making


I love you.
you'd think this would say it all, you'd think it'd be that easy that simple but for some reason every time i got close to telling you i choked. Although i was 98% sure that you felt the same way, that two percent was just too big a risk, that two percent chance that you just might not feel the same way, would kill me.
We met during the worst time in my life, i was going through death, love, rape, physical, verbal, emotional, and sexual abuse, lies, truths, and you were there through all of it. you never knew what was going on but everyday you made me feel better even when you didn't know i was upset. When i was with you, thats all there was in the world. Me and you. You made me laugh, you made me smile, and even when you made me madder then i could remember, you could always make me forget it in a second just by smiling.
i saw you everyday, we talked everyday, we laughed everyday, and we said goodbye everyday, for three years. then one day.........you were gone. suddenly my world was darker. And i worked from then on out trying to get back that light in my life. and though you inspired me to get this far, to make my life better, it could never be as bright as it was when you were in it.
I know i've waited too long to get this all out there. We've both moved on to other people. you have her, and i see how much you love her and even though it should kill me inside, i'm happy for you. because your happy, and thats all i could ever ask of you, because i truly do love you, and i know thats never going to stop. Six years of endless friendship is proof to that.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment