Do you believe in love at first Sight?

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Inro To my Life


My name is Mindi Heart. I was born to a 19 year old high school drop out with a three year
old already on her hip. I was born with a twin brother. My mother was a good person who had
made some bad choices, she had made the choice to give my brother and i the best chance at life
she could, to do this she felt it was in our best interest to live with other family's. So I was adopted
by her loving aunt.
After I was settled into my new family, We moved to a beautiful little town the The Czech
Republic, Zlin. I lived there most of my childhood with my two Sisters Alycia and Amanda, and my
Brother Billy. Also living with us was my three cousins Thadeus (tod-e-osh), Jonas (Yo-Nosh), and
Yana (Yawn-ah). I had a lovely upbringing. Days filled with music and dancing, summer swims, and
winter fires.
When I was six i was given a choice. Stay in Zlin with the family I know and love, or move to
Portland Oregon and live with my birth mother. Being the dreamer that I am i looked at the move
as if it were an adventure, as a journey just waiting to be discovered. I had no idea what i was
getting myself into.
So here i am in North Portland (NoPo) living the journey i promised myself. Sharing with all
who wishes to hear. I end my first post with a quote I love. I've yet to understand it compleatly
but thats part of what pulls me in.
"Two body's have i though both joined in one, the stiller i stand the faster i run."
-Gerard Way

1 comment:

  1. For a brief one-over of your life that was pretty beautiful x

    ReplyDelete