Do you believe in love at first Sight?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Short and Sweet


Today was long and drawn out. Nothing to big to expect. I knew it was a day where i just had to stay home, just to make an appearance and let my room mates know that i do indeed still live here. Even with my strange need to be home i felt myself longing for the company of Sam. I had only seen him the day before but i didn't think i could end the day without him taking my breath at least once tonight. I sent him a text telling him i'd like to see him tonight, and inviting him over, and he replied, "let me finish up here, and I'm all your's." it was then that a light went off in my head. "i'm all your's." Though its true we've been together only a couple of months, and He is anything but quiet about his Frivolous past, today it sunk in. He truly is mine. I've not doubted his faithfulness though i'm aware of his past. He is all mine. I thought it was only fair to make sure to let him know that I am his. Though by the way he looks at me, and the pride he has in holding me in his arms i'm sure he already knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment