Do you believe in love at first Sight?

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lost


I'm feeling a bit lost today. I guess its one of those days where nothing is going on, nothing to stop me form thinking too much. Although i am only sixteen years old, I've started a life on my own a bit early. and even though I know i have a lot of time before expected to have my life in order, i guess i expected more of myself. Here i am fresh out of high school, I was in college, but was unable to return this semester, so from now until fall I am out of school. I had a job at Miss Delta southern food restaurant but was recently laid off. So at the moment I am out of school out of work and my days are left empty or in the company of Sam and his friends. I know i must sound spoiled, as i am living every teenagers dream, No school no work and i hang out with my boyfriend and friends all day long, but to me i feel as if my life is passing me by. I want to be somewhere in the music business, By now i wanted to be at a job that would advance to my career as a musician or a Sound engineer. Maybe working at a Venue, or an intern at a Studio, or at LEAST in a band i could be proud to be apart of. Sigh.... I guess i'll just work on one thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment