Do you believe in love at first Sight?

Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting it Together


This lost feeling I've been having is withering away. I've been keeping myself busy. working on getting a band together. I've managed to get everyone i need for a band and a name. My best friend Kyle has agreed to Sing with me and he's about as excited about the process as i am. The two of us have been talking back and forth about ideas and song lyrics and such. this Friday will be our first practice. i can't tell you how excited i am to be involved in music again.
Last night Sam and i had a huge fight. It was the first real fight we've ever had. It was very confusing too. we were laughing having a good time, until my roommates got home. I don't know why, but whenever they come home i get quiet, not sad, not upset, just quiet. for some reason that sparked it all. Suddenly Sam was acting weird, like he was angry, but he wouldn't talk about it, he'd just snap at me. after a while i just got upset. i chose to leave him alone for a while, to let him work through whatever, after an hour i went to talk to him and he was still snapping at me,and then we just sat there in silence, i couldn't take it so i just ran inside and let myself get upset for a minute until he chased after me. when i realized the whole thing was about nothing at all i got angry. i walked him outside, sat him down. I could tell he was still upset almost mad, but i didn't care he needed to hear what i had to say. I told him that i was not going to go through this every time he was a little stressed out, i told him that i have had to escape from three different relationships where the man had walked all over me, and i was NOT going to do that again, and if thats how the relationship was going to be, he needed to tell me now so i can end it. I think this opened his eyes a little, he started to cry, and told me he was sorry, that he loved me and he was scared to death of losing me. we calmed down a bit, and he opened his heart up to me, we talked some more, and then when we were calm enough, we went inside and enjoyed the rest of our night together.

No comments:

Post a Comment